Welcome to My New Blog!! Planet Earth is a dazzling blue planet. The Sun, our Star glows like an ember lying on a blanket of the Milky Way Galaxy. The glamour of its majestic beauty is sparkling like a sprinkle of dew in the giant Universe. We share our beautiful common home, our world filled with natural wonders, biodiversity, wonderful animals, human culture footprints of different origins, time and places in modern spectrums and ancient history. This writer, poet, artist has a great respect for life. This Blog will share journeys and journals into the past, as well as poems, inspirational stories, tales, random thoughts, art work and pictures in our present world. Writing is a Good Therapy for the Soul. Helping others motivates me in The Journey of Life. Welcome Aboard!!

The Planet Earth is Our Common Home.

The Planet Earth is Our Common Home.
Contact us Via Email or Comments! Read Our Public Facebook Community, "Starry Moonlight Universe." We Post General Articles & Interesting Topics to Read. Visit Our Artistic Corner Blog, which is listed in My Personal Profile. We call it, "Artistic Expression by Starry." Visit Our Art Studio with Handicrafts created by Fine Artisans. Celebrate Life with Our Gentle Family. Welcome Aboard!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

WRITING IS MY REAL PASSION!!

WRITING IS MY REAL PASSION!!

Dear Readers,

Thank you in advance for your charming and gentle appraisals on my little work in Blogland!!
I am perplexed to see so many comments you have offered as your gift of paramount importance.
It appeals to me the fact that in my approach to reach out to Christians worldwide, I have found an appreciative audience. Then, I am a grateful soul in my apostleship on the road of the world.
In my allocations, I use plenty of metaphors, axiomatic phrases, alliteration, allegories, drama, parameters, aphorisms, images, proverbs, and other related literature figures of speech to dash into the subject matter that I wish to go...
In our lifetime, we may encounter all sort of things like drops of assorted colours in the palette of an artistic painter. Some of my topics may seem allof, yet the allofness will be the final point in the universe of galaxies.
In my virtual picture with drawings of words like a glamorous dance in a golden ballroom, I gather the virtuous ones and its opposite in a rainbow of choices falling on the mantelpiece like southern rain.
For instance, I'll give you an example, the never ending battle between good and evil, the rich and the poor, justice and unjustified attitudes, rivalries, light and dark, and so on...
I write my pledge, my food for thoughts in Cyberland, and the readers will reach to their own conclusions about my writing skills.
However, all that is now -the heart of my poetic work- one day, it'll vanish, die, or come to an end like life itself, yet I'll still bask in the arms of mother nature...
I'll be taking a long writing break after the Holidays, in order to fuel my positive energy and to strengthen my inspirations.
I'll be posting a few more topics which will remain visible Online as long as there will be folks interested in reading my older posts.
Happy Holidays to each and everyone!!
God may bless you all!!

Best Regards,
POET STARRY DAWN.

No comments: