Welcome to My New Blog!! Planet Earth is a dazzling blue planet. The Sun, our Star glows like an ember lying on a blanket of the Milky Way Galaxy. The glamour of its majestic beauty is sparkling like a sprinkle of dew in the giant Universe. We share our beautiful common home, our world filled with natural wonders, biodiversity, wonderful animals, human culture footprints of different origins, time and places in modern spectrums and ancient history. This writer, poet, artist has a great respect for life. This Blog will share journeys and journals into the past, as well as poems, inspirational stories, tales, random thoughts, art work and pictures in our present world. Writing is a Good Therapy for the Soul. Helping others motivates me in The Journey of Life. Welcome Aboard!!

The Planet Earth is Our Common Home.

The Planet Earth is Our Common Home.
Contact us Via Email or Comments! Read Our Public Facebook Community, "Starry Moonlight Universe." We Post General Articles & Interesting Topics to Read. Visit Our Artistic Corner Blog, which is listed in My Personal Profile. We call it, "Artistic Expression by Starry." Visit Our Art Studio with Handicrafts created by Fine Artisans. Celebrate Life with Our Gentle Family. Welcome Aboard!

Monday, August 27, 2012

My Message in a Bottle to the Sea.

My Message in a Bottle to the Sea.
Have you ever wondered how would it be like to live in a Paradise Desert Island?...
Yes, I have...
I would probably put my message in a bottle and toss it to the sea.
My messages would probably say different things. I may use many bottles which would travel round the sea. Who will find the bottles? I do not know... But, someone will...
For instance, I might send out some of my poems in a bottle to the sea, so that whoever finds them might read my poetry and message with it. Some lines may say...
My message in a bottle
Travels round the sea.
Its journey is meant
To reach you and me....
 
Listen to my song of dreams
Where my world truly begins!!
Clouds of dreams painted in the sky
Paved the way for my spirit to climb high.
My goal was set to reach your soul along the way.
If my approach was successful, Oh! I'd praise the day...
If I brought music and harmony with my message
In someone else's aching or broken spirit,
Oh, what a joy! I would say...
Words of Wisdom are written inside this bottle traveling round the sea.
Its journey is meant to reach you and me...
I hope you embrace my words, songs, letters,
For I wrote them with much love.
My Lord and Savior speaks to my heart,
He's waiting for me up in Heaven above.
My bottle in the water
Travels round the sea.
Its journey is meant
To reach you and me...
If I weep in the darkest night,
Would you wipe my tears away?
If I laugh in a broad day light,
Would you laugh in the same way?...
If I blend my soul under the rain,
Would you soak yours to embrace my heart?
If my eyes smile like an opened rose,
Would you smile back, stay and never part?...
If I sing my rhyming songs,
Would you pause and listen to my music?
If I dream my big dreams,
Would you be happy, and let me dream?...
You see, I suffer the syndrome of the empty nest.
Would you pause for a while,
And answer my prayer request?
I talk to birds, mountains, and even the moon.
 I gather flowers and poems,
So that -in your heart- they will bloom...
You'll find inner peace when you exercise compassion in your heart.
I AM A DESERT ISLAND.
 
I AM A DESERT ISLAND.
I DO NOT WANT TO BE ALONE.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRAVEL WITH ME??...
I WROTE ANOTHER POEM,
AND SENT IT OUT IN A BOTTLE TO THE SEA...
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW WOULD IT BE LIKE TO LIVE IN A PARADISE DESERT ISLAND?... YES, I HAVE.
HAVE A BLESSED TIME!!
POET STARRY DAWN.

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your photos are so awesome - sometimes I feel I would love to live on a deserted island myself. sandie

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Sandie,
Thank you for stopping by my post and offer your comments!!
You are a super sweet great friend.
It looks like most of my followers have departed, or ignored me, which is very sad for me.
I am NOT selling anything. I am here for a nice and peaceful Friendship in Christ. That is all... I think I was wrong looking for friendship in the wrong places.
Anyway, I am so grateful to you, that you seem to be the only one who has remainded a loyal Online friend all this time.
Understanding others, if one is not in my shoes, will be hard to understand me. Nobody was in my shoes to feel what I felt. That is life, and life is NOT a bed of roses, but rather a bed of thorns for many. Just a few were blessed with many things, yet most of them were deprived from everything. Even breathing for me is a hard labour. I've got asthma, allergy, emotional disorders, plus other ailments to say the least, but I am still here trying my best.
It hurts me when people leave me alone. Doctor Paul keeps telling me: "Don't worry! Those folks are not worth your tears or your sadness. If they ignore you, do not worry, just go ahead with your life elsewhere. You'll be better off without them..."
Have a blessed time, Sandie!
God bless you, Sandie, and those you love forever!
Until we write again,
Starry.

Starry Dawn said...

Hello,
Oh!! I've made a typing mistake.
I mean, "You will remain my friend, if you wish to..."
By the way, DISCRIMINATION IN THE USA IS AGAINST THE LAW. This is just a little reminder for the ones who don't know.
Bloggers who hold flags and other specific filters or things in their blogs are discriminating from the right of free reading, which mean some folks are NOT WELCOME in their blogs, not even for reading. These folks should read the US. Constitution and the Bill of Rights in the United States, One Nation Under God with Justice for All. Freedom is the key for achieving a happy survival.
Starry.

Sr Crystal Mary Lindsey said...

Hello Starry, I agree with Sandie, your photos are awesome. And I love the thought of placing a message in a bottle. Can you imagine when someone plucked it out of the ocean and read it?? What a surprise. I feel I would like to find one and read what it says. Did you see the movie of this name? It was beautiful but the ending was very sad.
Anyhow, I will wander hand in hand with you...and dream along the way. Perhaps eat an ice cream, share a secret and laugh, how wonderful would that be!! We all need to dream, it may eventually become reality? who knows! xxxx

Starry Dawn said...

Hi Crystal Mary,
Oh!It feels so good to hear from you again. I really miss you when you don't visit me...
Thank you for your kind visit and wise thoughts!!
God bless!!
Starry.